Marketing Cloud Sales Specialist - Salesforce.org
London, England, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and-above all-connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others, do more good and make an impact that matters.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers educational institutions to connect with their students, alumni, and supporters in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
We’re digital marketing experts. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team, and celebrating success. We are the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
About the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
In today’s connected world, every constituent interaction matters. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud helps our non-profit organizations to make the most of every touchpoint, enabling them to manage the 1:1 customer journey across all channels and make Real-Time Marketing happen.
We’re driven by a deep understanding of marketers’ needs—because we’re marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology.
About the Position:
The salesforce.org Marketing Cloud Account Executive (Higher Education) serves as a process and technology subject matter expert representing the entire suite of Salesforce marketing and engagement solutions for educational institutions across EMEA. Additionally, the Marketing Cloud Account Executive works in a team selling environment with other Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Product Managers, Business Development Representatives, Marketing, and others to ensure that our engagement solutions fit within our customers’ requirements to deliver personalized customer journeys powered by the intelligent marketing platform for email, mobile, social and digital advertising.
We are seeking an experienced quota-carrying sales executive who enjoys working within a dynamic, fast-paced, and evolving sales environment functioning as part of the broader Account Team and/or as an Individual Contributor driving and creating pipeline and sales opportunities focused on the entire suite of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions. If you have a demonstrable history of thriving in this type of environment, we want to speak with you. If you wake up in the morning with a genuine passion for creating customer Trailblazers that will change the status quo on how organizations engage with their constituents, donors, and wider supporters, then you belong here.
- Winning mainly net new Marketing Cloud business revenue within the Education sector focusing on EMEA (excluding the UK, France, and Ireland) and/or a list of named accounts in the region according to the business plan
- Actively develop partnerships in the partner ecosystem to drive new business
- Ability to do an initial harbor cruise demonstration of the Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Position Marketing Cloud products and services and improve Customer’s impact
- Negotiate and create product and service orders, contract addendums, and renewals
- Manage and develop existing contacts and create ambassadors
- Weekly accurate forecast to sales management
- Create a business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive net new revenue and ensure customer success
- Intense, strong disciplined, self-motivated - to execute well in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about customer success - active teaming with the extended team
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably (digital marketing) saas solutions
- Ability to negotiate commercial contracts and maintain competitive pricing
- Proven commercial success in working with executives, VP and ‘C’ level
- Ability and proven experience with strategic thinking and complex decision making
- A genuine passion for working with Nonprofit institutions
- The ability to travel as needed to support your territory and other business activities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.