Salesforce Administrator, EntreLeadership
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Are you stuck in a J-O-B? Do you look forward to Fridays rather than Mondays? Then you just need to find your why. Our mission is to provide biblically-based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission is why we wake up excited to be game on every Monday morning. It’s why we spend 40 hours a week away from our loved ones. We come to work to serve those outside of our walls. We exist to help those with financial struggles achieve financial peace. If what you’re doing isn’t giving you a sense of purpose and you want to join our crusade to change lives, apply today!
About the Team:
Ramsey Solutions CRM of choice is Salesforce. Our team knows that we are supporting business units who change lives on a daily basis and that, on the CRM team, we enable each division in our company to serve people more efficiently.
Because we have a multiple-org strategy, collaboration and partnerships are key so everyone has a voice. The team stays ahead of the curve by participating in continuous training on all the latest Salesforce updates so we can remain innovative and provide new solutions to those we serve.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will work closely with the Salesforce Solution Architect and Developers to implement new releases and features as well as maintain the CRM.
EntreLeadership is the team that helps small business owners run their businesses, the Ramsey way. This business unit changes lives by empowering and walking with business owners all across America and by joining this team YOU CAN TOO.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Apply Salesforce best practices to support our business units.
- Ability to act as a liaison between business and technology.
- Identify opportunities to enhance workflows.
- Deliver artifacts: profiles and permissions documentation, governance framework, data mapping, and reporting and dashboard building.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Two+ years experience in Salesforce.com (certifications or experience)
- Functional BA background preferred
- Good understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a stable, debt-free company that was founded in 1992.
- We have 1000+ team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission
- We believe collaboration, innovation, and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. All team members are required to be on-site at our new headquarters in Franklin, TN.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- 401(k) Match: After one year as a team member, we’ll match 4%. (You can still contribute the first year.)
- Health insurance day one with a $500 HSA match every year.
- Ministry Time Off: After one year, we give you one fully paid workweek to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Family core value that promotes work-life balance
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors, and authors
- $300/year to put towards achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets