London, England, United Kingdom
£48,000 - £76,875
Location: Central London
A talented Salesforce engineer is required to join small and growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape a Salesforce implementation currently in its early adoption stage
You will be one of two people joining, working with our existing Salesforce expert, you will lead on all architectural decisions, and on the roll-out and implementation of Salesforce as the team grows.
You will be responsible for delivering functionality to support and automate the commercial and operational areas of the business as we expand and continue to roll out the business to full UK coverage.
You will have excellent experience working with MI suites, and will guide on the adoption of tools to both provide key KPI reporting capabilities, and adhoc business data mining.
The role will be responsible for configuring and customising Salesforce based on business requirements, as well as working on the selection/implementation/integration of an MI solution
- Be able to collaborate with business owners to clarify user story content and associated artefacts
- Acting as a technical architect - design elegant Salesforce solutions to deliver business benefit whilst avoiding over complication.
- Build solutions which leverage the appropriate aspects of the platform – APEX, VisualForce, Config etc
- Demonstrate solutions to internal team members and business stakeholders
- Use best practice techniques to ensure a clear, maintainable and defect-free build – unit test creation, naming conventions etc
- Document solutions to a high standard, so support team members can easily understand what has been delivered and how it has been built
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with BAs, testers and other developers.