Chicago, Illinois, United States
$65,047 - $117,814
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce BA to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
Job Title: Salesforce Functional Business Analyst
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our team. The business analyst's role is to plan and elicit requirements from stakeholders, ensure stakeholders understand business value and required outcomes, and to ensure requirements are documented and communicated and understood by the entire project team.
- Engage with Business Owners to identify and document requirements
- Establish professional relationships with business to understand their business needs and objectives and represent those needs to the technical team
- Write requirements in the form of narrative requirements, business rules, use cases, business process flows and other appropriate visual representations
- Document decisions made during requirements elicitation sessions
- Analyze requirements to ensure they are logical, consistent, unambiguous, and do not conflict with other project requirements
- Support technical design, development, testing and other support activities by answering questions, participating in reviews, and providing background information about business needs and requirements
- Prior hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, lightning UI and other configuration related activities
- Configuration and testing of Salesforce functionality during implementations
- Collaborate with Technical Team on solution approaches and participate in design reviews to ensure solutions fulfill requirements
- Facilitate the resolution of requirements questions that arise from design, development, and testing teams by maintaining ongoing communications with Business Owners over the lifecycle of the project
- Support UAT efforts including providing direction to Business Owners, writing UAT test scripts, facilitating UAT sessions, and triaging UAT questions and issues that arise during testing
- Ensure requirements cover the scope as defined in the SOW. Identify deviations from the SOW and communicate to project leadership in support of the change control process
- Perform stakeholder analysis in collaboration with project team to identify Business Owners who will participate in requirements activities
- Plan and facilitate meetings, workshops, interviews, or observations to elicit future state business process flows, business requirements, and functional requirements
- 2+ years as a business analyst experience writing software requirements for Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (Required)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience with Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) OmniScripts, Integration Procedures, Cards, and Data Raptors would be preferrable
- Have knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Salesforce Sales, Service, Communities or Custom cloud
- Critical thinker that can quickly grasp new concepts and processes
- Ability to build relationships across multiple functions and implement processes
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and execute with accuracy and efficiency
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build and present status and reporting to executive leadership
- Experience with insurance products including Life, Annuity, and Group products would be preferrable
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Consulting, Cloud, Business Analyst, Testing, Technology