Salesforce Business Analyst - REMOTE
Santa Clara, California, United States
$77,712 - $137,558
Our client that was recently ranked a Top 100 Global Innovator is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst for a remote, direct-hire opportunity with their IT Business Application team. This is a global company headquartered out of Santa Clara, CA with over 9,000 employees who all pride themselves in creating data solutions to scale digital business and propel society forward. This role will be supporting key strategic business initiatives from discovery through implementation, to delivery high quality solutions in Salesforce.
On a day-to-day basis this person will be a lead point of contact for their Partner Group who are responsible for external business engagements. Responsibilities will be split between supporting product lifecycle management and as well as maintenance when need of various Salesforce COE projects. This role will in a way act as a functional solution architect, working with the business to understand new and changing business requirements alongside the solution architect technical leads. Responsibilities will also include driving alignment on requirements with stakeholders through workshop facilitation, interviews, system demos, visual documentation, use case identification, and business process analysis. In addition, we are also seeking an individual who demonstrates effective communication through various mediums and takes pride in the ability to promote change into the business community through a consultative approach. We are looking for a thought leader, comfortable in reviewing, evaluating and recommending new Salesforce features and/or new business use cases. As this is a Global team in different time zones, so predictable work hour flexibility will be expected.
This is a company culture that prides themselves in Social Innovation and Corporate responsibility, with putting their people first to develop them to their best professional abilities. If you are looking to join a company that has made a mission to change the world through data-fueled innovation we should talk!
- Experience with other SaaS applications
- 10+ years of professional experience in a Business Analyst or related role
- 5+ years of experience as a SalesForce Business Analyst with expertise in Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud and the force.com Platform
- Positive attitude and track record of demonstrating leadership behaviors at an individual contributor level
- Strong communication skills
- Professional experience with Agile Methodology and tools (Jira)
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline