Sr. Salesforce Product Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
$84,964 - $148,002
Charles Schwab Digital Services is responsible for delivering innovative, best-in-class solutions. We are obsessed with solving customer needs. We want every interaction to be simple and easy. We collaborate with user experience and design, business, and technology partners across the enterprise to build software experiences our users are passionate about. Our mission is to significantly advance Schwab’s digital and data capabilities to drive firm growth, client loyalty, and operating leverage.
What you are good at
The Salesforce Sr. Product Manager will be a part of a team that drives digital disruption by delivering retirement experiences that puts clients first. You will play a critical role in supporting strategy for Salesforce design, reporting, and integrations and will work collaboratively with not only the immediate team, but also across the broader Schwab organization. The ideal candidate will have superior relationship building skills, a strong blend of Salesforce and technology product experience and support as well as an understanding of and/or prior experience in supporting financial services.
- Deliver Salesforce data model, integration, and reporting capabilities to support bold growth and service goals and maintain a competitive differentiation for Schwab
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to evolve Salesforce capabilities that support Retirement Plan Services and firm business objectives
- Assist with creation and review of training materials and support or lead the facilitation and training of Salesforce capabilities/features
- Lead the generation of new ideas for future product development based on interactions with partners, clients, and prospects
- Champion Agile methodologies, participating in the product owner roles., as needed, in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, backlog prioritization, user story preparation and demos
- Execute brilliantly in a fast paced environment
- This role requires the passion to understand complex system interactions with the end goal of delivering client value
- Drive stakeholder and organizational alignment on product priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment
- Work cross-functionally with technical, design, business counterparts to define product refinements and updates based on ongoing client-driven needs analysis
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for our product offering
What you have
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce design and reporting experience, prior retirement plan experience preferred
- Salesforce administrator certification, preferred
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to formulate compelling vision and strategy and translate that to meaningful roadmaps and results
- Solid understanding base and experience developing or running digital platforms, coupled with knowledge of the underlying technology, both current and emerging
- Ability to influence and collaborate across multiple levels of the organization
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with an outstanding ability to effectively communicate and present sophisticated concepts and issues to leadership teams
- Confidence presenting and tailoring messaging to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership
- Curiosity, a can-do demeanor, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project results with minimal direction
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with technology, service, marketing, and many other teams to execute the lifecycle of a digital platform
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or 5+ years digital product owner experience
Your actual pay will be based on skills and experience- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.