Looking to be surrounded by remarkable, passionate individuals in your workplace? Tri Pointe Homes is always looking for employees to push our place in the industry forward with a top-tier home buying experience. If this sounds like a career for you, apply to be a part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes is looking for an experienced, detail orientated, problem solving individual to join our talented group as a Salesforce Administrator in our Home Office.
Position Highlights: Salesforce Administrators proactively engage and support our internal customer needs and ensure we are delivering high-quality solutions. They manage all CRM configuration, maintain existing features/products for the business, partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive quality and program improvement processes. SFDC Administrators will work independently as well as partner with other members of the Customer Solutions team for requirement gathering, configuration consulting, and implementation of new projects. Administrators must leverage their technical skillset and teamwork capabilities to successfully implement large projects that are scheduled to be built and delivered
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
- Partner with business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
- Perform data loads and manage clean data using industry-standard tools
- Participate in the change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Create and maintain team, end-user, and customer-facing documentation for functionality, features, process, and policy for Salesforce and related systems.
- Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- 24/7 ownership and resolution of Salesforce system issues and outages
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- 4+ years experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 100+ users
- 2+ years experience administering and integrating Salesforce CPQ
- 2+ years experience administering and integrating DocuSign
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues and potential project blockers.
- Experience creating, sourcing, and implementing Salesforce best practices for security, configuration, and platform administration.
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners
- Experience configuring and implementing the latest salesforce products (Einstein Bots, Einstein Analytics, Customer 360, Lightning Components, etc.)
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification preferred
- 2+ years working with Marketo preferred
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our company’s strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
Tri Pointe Homes