Salesforce Quality Assurance Engineer
Waltham, MA, USA
$54,197 - $107,911
- Supporting various testing efforts required to successfully execute Enterprise Salesforce Implementation Projects.
- Creating testplan and test cases for functional, integration, regression and automation aspects of Salesforce and Mulesoft deployments.
- Developing Automation strategy and test plan, preferably using BDD framework
- Ensure Data quality and integrity across multiple applications
- Documenting and reporting on test case execution
- Reporting, analyzing, and tracking defects within JIRA
- Working closely with business analyst, product, data analyst, engineers, vendors, and stakeholders
- Participating in team standups, planning, and other meetings
- Designing test scope, approaches, and strategies, locate or create test data
- Ensuring that appropriate tests are executed during development and upon deployment
- Collaborating with the team to identify areas of high risk and root causes of problems
- Providing appropriate status and risk assessment for management
- Improving the QA team by finding and implementing process improvements, as well as by mentoring more junior members of the team
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, 2-4+ years of hands on experience in Salesforce platforms
- Good Experience in UI Automation, BDD framework experience is preferable.
- Proficient with SQL, writing and executing complex queries, data mining, and so forth
- Experience in testing API orchestration layers
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Github, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Experience working in an Agile project team setting
- Experience in integrating test automation to CI-CD pipelines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Well organized and self-motivated
Additional skills and knowledge
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Experience in financial services a plus
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
Picture Yourself Here
We are committed to providing a supportive, equitable environment where you can bring your full, authentic self to your work every day and truly thrive in meaningful ways—personally and professionally. At Commonwealth, everyone plays a part in our success story. And in building a more diverse and inclusive workplace, we are broadening our perspectives and capabilities. Together, our potential is limitless. We invite you to join us on the path to a brighter future!
Turning our advisors into raving fans starts by doing the same for our employees. We foster an environment of excellence, growth, rewards, and fun in equal measure, so our employees genuinely enjoy coming to work. Our refreshing workplace culture has earned us 43 Best Place to Work awards—and counting.
The Fine Print
Commonwealth is an equal opportunity employer, making intentional efforts to source the very best talent from all backgrounds.
Commonwealth Equity Services, Inc.