Northwood, Ohio, United States
$42,366 - $80,005
NAMSA pioneered the industry, NAMSA was the first independent company in the world to focus solely on medical device materials for safety. NAMSA started testing medical devices before the U.S. Food and Drug Administration started regulating such products in 1976.
We are shaping the industry. NAMSA has been a key contributor to the development of the test methods that govern our industry.
We have become the industry’s premier provider. We provide support for clients during every step of the product dev elopment lifecycle and beyond.
Come and work for an organization whose:
- Mission is to make a scientific contribution to every medical device in the world.
- Culture is passionately committed to the partnership between one another and our clients to improve a nd save lives through a respectful, trusting, and collaborative environment.
- Values have stood the test of time.
- Above all else, conduct ourselves with integrity
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as “super user” of the NAMSA CRM system, possessing full knowledge of the system and associated tools, including functionality, troubleshooting and administrative support.
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of role-based access and security via profiles and permissions and conducting security audits.
- Serves as first-line of contact for end-users and Technology Team; monitors feedback within the system and responds to end-user queries.
- Coordinates CRM system trainings, including working with the business partners to identify new features, functionality training needs and providing administrative support for automation training needs.
- Assists with the development and documentation of business and functional requirements and all implementations related to stand alone functionality and system integration needs, including testing of new enhancements and documentation.
- Designs and manages workflows, new screens, fields and reports in accordance with the automation strategy. Responsible for devising solutions for end-users.
- Facilitates and supports the CRM system Governance Process for NAMSA leveraging tools that enable version control and tracked changes.
- Develops ad-hoc reports and dashboards as requested by user groups or stakeholders, and performs analysis on data as required.
- Maintains and communicates system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS/BA degree required
- Salesforce.com Administration Certification 201 required, Salesforce Developer Certification and/or Advanced Salesforce.com certifications preferred
- 1-3 years of prior related experience working as a Salesforce system administrator.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a B2B sales organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information in an audience appropriate manner
- Sound judgment with effective decision making skills and the ability to solve problems independently
- Experience with CPQ, including building Bundles, Price and Product Rules, a plus
- Experience in development of formal and informal training content, a plus
- Experience in a regulated environment is desired, medical device testing a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of the underlying technical requirements for Salesforce Automation and Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, and the middleware to move data between systems, specifically TIBCO
- Knowledgeable in system requirements and how to modify for better use by end users and the business
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires maintaining physical condition necessary for walking, standing, or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Extensive use of computer keyboard; operate computer equipment.
Position descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, and efforts or working conditions associated with a job. NAMSA reserves the right to revise duties as needed.
Job Type: Full-time