Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world's first "Google Analytics for the physical world." Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are. Placer.ai's A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than 1,500 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds. Placer.ai has just raised $100M for Unicorn ($1B+) valuation in Series C funding.
Placer.ai is seeking an experienced, tech-savvy Salesforce Administrator who loves dynamic changes, finding solutions, and ensuring the business goals of the company are met through optimized processes, improvements, and implementations. You will become part of the Sales Operations team as a system administrator, alongside a fellow Salesforce Administrator and a Senior Salesforce Administrator on a Salesforce environment with over 120 users (planned to grow to over 180 within 6 months). Placer.ai is an entirely remote workforce, which requires the candidate to be able to efficiently deliver service to our customers remotely.
- Operate as an administrator for a Salesforce environment with over 120 users (planned to grow to over 180 within 6 months).
- Handle all basic and intermediate administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, automations, integrations with other systems, and other routine tasks.
- Assist with implementation plans, including setting and performing QA plan prior to rollout.
- Set processes and ensure regular internal system audits, preparing for upgrades as required.
- Help manage integrations of other internal systems and ensure data consistency/integrity.
- Review requirements brought by users, provide feedback to design documents, and implement and ensure a smooth delivery following Quality Assurance processes.
- Optimize processes and workflow to reduce load on system and complexity of processes.
- Liaise on technical issues related to Salesforce and Sales-supporting tools, setting best practices including integration and QA/Audit processes to ensure issues are proactively identified and corrected.
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Design scalable solutions and best practices.
- Respond to questions in a timely fashion, supporting a very active organization.
- 2-3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge.
- Proven project management capabilities across multiple teams.
- A creative problem-solver with the ability to turn product requirements into solutions.
- Critical thinker, reviewing dashboards/reports and data with a keen eye for details and an aim to solve problems.
- Accurate and detail-oriented individual who can own entire processes.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.A/B.S in related field
- Salesforce certification
- DevOps/release management experience
- Apex, Visualforce coding capabilities
- Experience managing integrations to systems like Zendesk, Jira, Zoominfo, Salesloft, Cloudingo, Leandata, Conga, Gainsight.
- Proper working environment to complete work remotely.
- Availability outside of regular business hours might be required occasionally for troubleshooting system issues.
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote
NOTEWORTHY LINKS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PLACER
- Placer.ai in a nutshell
- Placer.ai's recent $100M round C funding (unicorn valuation!)
- Placer.ai's data
- Placer.ai in the news
- COVID-19 Economic Recovery Dashboard
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to make the need for an accommodation known.