Salesforce Developer (m/f/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Are you wondering what will you work on? You will have a chance to:
- Work together with an experienced team, building and operating a fully automated Salesforce instance
- Interpret User requirements for our CRM platform based on Salesforce (Service) Cloud / ADvendio into working solutions
- Be the contact person for all technical questions concerning our Salesforce system and document processes
- Advise and design possible solutions based on the requirements of our internal departments
- Deploy appropriate solution designs from the Salesforce Cloud
- Work with the Salesforce Team in an Agile Development environment
- Maintain the operation of the current solutions, as well as their further development and futureproofing
- Make customizations and enhancements in Salesforce and implement changes on your own
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team
This is what we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in force.com development with a focus on Apex and Visual Force development including custom objects, triggers, reusable components, SQL, SOQL & SOS
- Experience in using force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Ideally, first experience with Salesforce Lightning development
- Ideally, experience with ADvendio or other managed packages.
An international, multicultural, diverse, and inclusive culture with colleagues from over 40 countries and a solid social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships, and participate in the community through regular team events.
We strongly support your professional development through regular feedback sessions to help you identify your strengths and opportunities. You have access to the Learning Hub, a platform that contains training, workshops, podcasts, conferences, and more.
Our beautiful and modern office space has a lovely rooftop terrace, zen rooms for prayer and relaxation, regular food and beverage service, and flexible working hours through hybrid and mobile office options. We also offer the opportunity to work outside of Germany for certain periods of time.
Enjoy our fully equipped gym in the office as well as different plans for Urban Sports Club. We also offer mental health support, company pension options, exclusive employee discounts, recognition vouchers for special occasions, and a specific budget allocated for regular team events.
We work with a state-of-the-art tech stack. We foster team collaboration through agile methodologies and coaches to get the best out of each individual and use the latest tools for day-to-day work and modern processes automation to improve efficiency.