IT BUSINESS ANALYST – IT LEAD SALES FORCE EFFECTIVENESS
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
IT BUSINESS ANALYST – IT LEAD SALES FORCE EFFECTIVENESS
Location: Flexible across Europe (London, Paris, Brussel, Diegem, Madrid, Hamburg, Rome, Warsaw, Dubai, Prague, Neuchatel, Zuchwil)
Your role is essential to ensure Medical Devices EMEA will advance its regional Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) capabilities. In collaboration with country and regional teams, you will analyze existing processes and identify the potential for driving the digital transformation in the SFE space. You will shape roadmap, requirements, development, support, and roll-out activities, advancing the maturity of the current technology ecosystem. Additionally, you will act as a technology advocate, ensuring perfect cross-team alignment, prudent risk-taking, and expected progress during all program phases.
If you want to join a highly motivated team to become part of the digital transformation journey and get a great experience and fun, do apply and join us! Together we can make a difference!
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Ensure the SFE processes and strategies are regionally harmonized while reflecting key local differences.
- Provide the IT advisory on how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint and stimulate process changes if efficiencies can be gained.
- Responsible for understanding and collecting business requirements and developing coherent regional IT vision and technology roadmap, demonstrating key strengths of the selected solution.
- Translate requirements into well-defined technical specifications in a consumable format, using terminology understandable for developers.
- Maintain the product backlog, ensuring it is adequately reflected in appropriate systems.
- Drive productive relationships with key partners, ensuring good communication, alignment, and prudent risk management.
- Ensure effective coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Ensure that the technology ecosystem meets J&J quality, regulatory, compliance, and SDLC standards. Provide relevant documentation and participate in compliance activities.
- Support the regional roll-out process leading all IT-related activities.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Minimum of master’s degree required.
- Minimum of six years of progressive experience in IT or IT consulting.
- Minimum of 4 years practical experience with SFA/CRM, Salesforce.com capabilities, and knowledge of strategic technology frameworks.
- Practical knowledge of AI, Salesforce Einstein, Tableau CRM, Intelligent Automation, Rapid Prototyping, and Design Thinking concepts is highly appreciated.
- Experience in requirements development (rRDM certification is a plus).
- Experience in delivery of complex commercial technology projects
- Project management experience (Agile, SAFe, Waterfall) is required.
- Strong analytic skills to generate insights and drive evidence-based decision making.
- Solid understanding of enterprise architecture and application development methodologies.
- Good understanding of the current industry trends and the ability to apply this knowledge in driving continuous process improvement.
- Working experience with privacy and compliance requirements.
- Ability to constructively challenge status quo.
- Superb communication skills (English language).
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information and synthesize leadership and partner inputs into design decisions for the team.
- Experience working in a global environment and remote team management.
- Strong transformation skills and experience - ability to lead the organization to sustain the change.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Neuchâtel-Neuchâtel, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Solothurn-Zuchwil, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-London, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Hamburg-Hamburg, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lazio-Rome, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies