Chicago, Illinois, United States
$59,158 - $80,730
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
CCC provides leading automotive claims, repair and telematics solutions that drive efficiencies and enable our clients to make smarter decisions CCC brings together what matters most – insight to make the best decisions, connections into the industry’s leading automotive claims network, and superior productivity through innovative cloud, mobile, hyper-scale technologies and apps. Founded in 1980, CCC is the nation’s leading provider of advanced software, workflow tools, and enabling technologies to automotive collision repairers, property/casualty insurance carriers, OE manufacturers, and part suppliers. Its client base includes more than 350 insurance companies and more than 22,000 repair facilities. In addition: • The CCC TRUE® Parts Network connects hundreds of parts suppliers with repairers, • CCC DRIVE helps insurance companies and OE manufacturers create custom telematics solutions to meet their short- and long-term needs, and • Auto Injury Solutions, a CCC company, delivers customizable, end-to-end, casualty insurance solutions for the handling of first and third party claims. CCC processes the majority of automotive claims in the U.S. each year. Our software solutions improve our customers’ ability to efficiently manage the claims and repair process by improving communication between property and casualty insurance carriers, repair facilities, parts providers, OE manufacturers, rental car companies and vehicle owners. Our decision-support tools draw from insights contained in our extensive data warehouse, which includes aggregated claims and repair information from millions of claims-related transactions processed through CCC over the last 30 years. CCC leads the industry in technology innovation and continues to make strategic investments in areas that will help existing and future customers get consumers back in their cars quickly following an accident. Position Summary: The Salesforce administrator position is a highly technical and creative role, focused on developing in our custom Salesforce environment. It's designed to work closely with the other members of the Salesforce team and Business teams to understand the business needs, estimate and plan the project work in an Agile environment, collaborate on design and prototype solutions, and develop, test, launch and maintain features that resolve business needs and enable new opportunities. This is a hands-on resource that has familiarity with all aspects of Salesforce, including the technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and all related policies and procedures. The System Administrator will execute all configuration changes and will proactively monitor the system configuration and controls.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration(technical and functional) for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Collaborates with the Salesforce users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Collaborates with the Salesforce Business Owner(s), IT systems leadership, CRM Steering Committee and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing project plan
- Maintains high-level familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Champion Salesforce within the technology systems group, educating other team members on the capabilities and potential applications
- Maintains and communicates system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Monitors inbound support requests, assigning accordingly and completing promptly; identifies and implements new ways to automate common/repeated scenarios
- Participates in formal governance and change/release management processes
- Track work progress/status; identify risks and constraints, escalate issues as necessary
- Able to translate business requirements into actionable project plans
- Able to execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Develops ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as require
- Manages all security settings and conduct regular security/configuration audits
- Manages all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Executes all configuration changes
- Performs new release evaluations with Business Owner & executes new functionality roll-outs
- Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Performs mass data imports using the API or import tools as requested
- Manages and implements customization requests, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Maintains updated system documentation and policies/procedures
- Maintains the support queue by promptly responding to user questions and requests for administrative support
- Develops and maintains API scripts and s-controls to support custom development as needed
- Develops and maintains naming conventions of picklists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
- Performs manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
- Modifying the sharing model as required
- Modifying leads and case setup
- Creating and managing email and mail merge templates
- Creating and modifying list views
- Creating custom fields and modifying picklist values
- Importing and updating campaign data and creating/modifying Lead Assignment Rules
- Setting up Useful Links on the Home Page and Creating Web Integration Links
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines and reporting
- Strong knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM Processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- 3+ years Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201)
- Fluency in core CRM concepts with a strong analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY’S COMMITMENT TO ITS EMPLOYEES:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC’s top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.