Responsibilities will include
- Actively participate in requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC/CPQ development.
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?