Sunrise, Florida, United States
$58,818 - $111,064
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts who work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively involved in all aspects of implementing new features in an agile environment including design, development, testing and deployment
- Understand business requirements to evaluate and design new features that meet acceptance criteria within best business practices
- Serve as a technical expert as it relates to the Salesforce platform – understand and advise how release, enhancements and change requests will impact the current configuration and org
- Develop custom and out of the box solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lighting Components, etc.)
- Ensure the adherence to leading practices for configuration and custom development
- Ability to perform automated testing and write until tests to ensure adequate quality (code coverage, application behaviors, scalability environment independence)
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process/ technical documentation and application bug fixes
- Manage of source control within Git
- Ability to integrate Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch processes (sync/async)
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to project requirements and innovate ways to meet goals successfully
- Interact directly with Technical Product Manager and agile delivery team to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions within internal Salesforce environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, Communities and AppExchange, including both out-of-the-box configuration and customization.
- Experience working in CPQ and Apttus
- Salesforce development certification
- Familiar with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object, stores, etc.) as well as SDLC tools and agile development methodology
- Ability to rapidly learn technical and business concepts
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Strong self-organizational skills
- Excellent written, listening and oral communication skills
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.