Salesforce Solution Architect, Community Cloud
Salesforce Solution Architect
Are you looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing consulting group that delivers business solutions to clients by configuring and developing on Salesforce.com? OpFocus was established in 2006 with the goal of helping companies run their businesses better. We seek the win-win, for both our employees and our clients. We enjoy an environment of constant learning, knowledge-sharing, frequent communication, and collaboration whenever possible.
As a Solution Architect, you will be in a client-facing role where you will function as the go-to expert in all aspects of declarative platform architecture and configuration, including and often beyond Sales, Service and Community clouds. You will be responsible for understanding and solving complex business problems. You will gather requirements, design, implement, test, and deploy robust and scalable solutions that meet OpFocus best practice standards.
At least 5 years of hands-on Salesforce administration and configuration experience is required, including proven expertise in Sales, Service and Community cloud implementations. Open to remote full-time and contractor candidates residing in the US.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We’re Hiring – How to Apply
Many of our roles are open to remote full-time, part-time and contractor candidates residing in the US or Canada.
We are always looking for the best, and if you feel that is you, we invite you to submit your resume directly to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the role you are submitting for, why you feel you are the best fit, and something interesting you’d like to share about yourself, such as a hobby or passion.
We Offer Employees
- Clear and transparent career path mapping, including tools to track development and progress toward growth targets
- Work from anywhere
- Medical, dental, disability insurance, life insurance, and 401(k) options.
- Unlimited vacation days, ten sick days, and ten paid company holidays
- A Sabbatical Program offering three weeks of paid vacation time, plus a $1,000 bonus for every five years of continuous full-time employment
- Rewards for obtaining essential certifications
- Paid first time exam and maintenance fees