System Administrator - Salesforce
Austin, Texas, United States
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 75+ users.
- Configure and administer the Salesforce platform as required to support small and large projects. Respond to issues and ensure customers receive prompt, efficient service; be ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, daily data review and validation, end-user support, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert related to the use, adoption, and extension of Salesforce related functionality.
- Training and supporting new and existing users on existing and new functionality as we further develop the system. &Grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.&
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce security profiles and configuration, reports and dashboards, data integration tools and application integration.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to apply apps and build workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks/projects within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.OSRAM is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, you may contact us at HRServices@osram.com for assistance
Fluence Bioengineering, Inc.