Salesforce Administrator II
Pontiac, MI, US
$48,824 - $96,784
- User maintenance including but not limited to: setup, profiles, roles, permissions, and groups
- Asisst with testing Salesforce instance changes
- Implement, administer, and maintain changes to Salesforce and related tools (e.g. call dialer, marketing cloud, mapping tool)
- Manage data storage and licensing requirements
- Work with the business to manage data in all sales tools to ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of updates
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules
- Assist the business with data development / management
- Development of meaningful reports
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and apps, participate in plans for their implementation, and remain current with Salesforce best practices
- Pro-actively work on process improvements for enhanced user adoption
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as new applications or processes are developedWHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Ability to interact with business users and translate business needs into solutions.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answer.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent
- This position requires on-site attendance.
- Experience working in an Agile software development
- Manual QA testing expereince
- Experince gathering requirementsTHE PLACE & THE PERKS:
It’s no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It’s at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it’s providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you’ll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you’ll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you’ll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor café with Wi-FiDISCLAIMER: All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply for this job online Refer this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed Connect with UWM! Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!
United Wholesale Mortgage