Houston, Texas, United States
$65,000 - $95,000
Location: Downtown Houston, Hybrid remote
Contract Duration: Long term contrat to hire
Hourly salary: 35-48/HR + benefits
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist with creating & providing strategic and analytical support to our sales organization and senior management.
- Put together & modify quotes & proposal packages to clients as needed.
- Assist in the management of security/Salesforce roles/profiles/permission sets.
- Build custom reports/dashboards.
- Assist with the management of migration of data in & out of Salesforce using Data loader or other ETL tools.
- Configure & maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, processes, installed packages etc.
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum 3 years direct Salesforce experience (Certification is highly desired)
- Understanding the utilization of workflow rules, process builders & email flow alerts.
- Experience in Classic & Lightening
- Analytical background
- Integration Experience
- Understand APEX language SOQL & Triggers
- Experience with 3rd party solutions, such as Conga & Field FX
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.