Salesforce Solution Architect/Consultant/Senior Admin
null, Remote, US
- Our division of cloud mentor implements Litify, a Salesforce case management solution, for law firms in the US.
- Our clients hire us to migrate them from their legacy systems to Salesforce.
- Projects typically last 4-9 months
- We run a team based model. A team works together on 3-6 projects at a time and consists of three sub-teams: Project Management, Solution Architecture, Data Migration
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, quick thinker, and calm under pressure
- Ability to learn, adapt, and grow
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce
- Strong SDLC experience
- Experience in multi-system integration
- 4+ Salesforce certifications
- We will train you on the law industry and Litify! It is easier to train Salesforce experts how law firms work than to train legal experts Salesforce :)
- Teamwork, support, kindness: We are invested in each other's success
- Integrity and quality
- Personal and professional growth
- Rapidly growing startup: Our team has grown from 25 to over 100 people in the last 2 years. We have to turn away business while we make our team strong enough to get to the next level!
- Fully remote. Before the pandemic we had an office in Allentown, PA and were in the process of opening a Canadian office, if you are interested in an office in the future
- Our day starts at 8am EST to coordinate between our 4+ time zones, individual schedules are flexible
- Salary: 80-150k USD
- Health/dental: 100% coverage for employee
- This position does not sponsor visas