Salesforce Integration Studio Developer
New York, New York State, United States
$76,313 - $110,222
Job Code : JPC - 282
No of Positions : 1
We seek a Sr. Technical developer and product owner that will manage the implementation, development, and operations of Salesforce Interaction Studio. This individual will be responsible for working across Digital IT and Corporate Marketing to build and maintain the implementation of Interaction studio. Additionally, this individual will work with all 30 brands that operate in the US to support the launch of campaigns, tests, and personalized experiences published through Interaction Studio.
- Become Clients technical expert in deploying and maintaining the recommendation and on-site personalization engine lead development of JS implementations and CSS templates for brand use of on-site a b testing experiences
- Test and validate campaign execution with goals of developing best practices in activation and performance measurement across brands
- Assist with reporting needs to help business understand adoption and performance with data analysis, query development, and troubleshooting data issues
- Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Marketing, or related field or at least 3 years of experience in web development, AdTech, or similar
- Experience or exposure with one of the following A B testing tools: Salesforce Interaction Studio, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely, or similar tool.
- Experience or expo sure with one of the following recommendation personalization engines: Salesforce Interaction Studio (Evergage), Blue core, Blue shift, Dynamic Yield or similar tool. Advanced knowledge of web technologies, specifically cookies, data layer DOM, CSS and Understanding of basic ETL ELT and data engineering methodologies
- Understanding of the MarTech AdTech ecosystem a plus.
- Management of web cloud-based platforms as administrator and developer
- Exposure to solution architecture and best practices of a b testing and personalization tools
- Exposure to data visualization BI tools.
Crave InfoTech, a 2018 ACE Award Winner and 2015 Pinnacle award finalist is an independent software solutions vendor (ISSV), a trusted Zebra partner, Here Technologies partner, Google partner, diversity supplier, SAP VAR, and member of the global SAP Partner Edge program with a Build specialization. Crave InfoTech is also an ISO 9000–certified global software and technology services company headquartered in New Jersey. It provides services in SAP UI and UX, SAP ERP, Cloud Enablement, the Internet of Things, Enterprise Mobility, Machine Learning, and Bl