Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia Salesforce Administrator The Commercial (CML) Tech technology team is looking for a Salesforce Platform Engineer to join our team! In this role, you will influence CML Tech decision makers with your own technological ideas and innovations. You will be at the forefront of cloud adoption and emerging technologies. Capital One’s CML Technology team delivers Benefits, Learning, Talent, Compensation, and many more Associate Experiences that compel the best people to join and stay with Capital One and empower them to live their best lives. We are currently seeking a Salesforce Platform Engineer to implement some of Capital Ones most exciting and innovative areas of technology strategy for our Commercial Tech’s business partners. This is an engineering position with an opportunity to be on the forefront of technical complexity driving a major transformation within Capital One. You will work with a team of developers with deep experience in creating solutions that delight our customers using Salesforce/AWS. You’ll collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust solutions in the cloud to drive powerful experiences to our Capital One Associates. Responsibilities:
- Passionate about solving complex problems using data-driven solutions
- You like to be an owner and are proud of the work you and your team does
- Inspire other people to work with you, enjoy mentoring, coaching and learning from other engineers
- Enjoy developing delightful experiences for our clients
- Partner with product owners and other cross functional teams to align with the business needs
- Collaborate with other team members and develop solutions in an agile environment
- Interested in building modern cloud applications with security, scalability, high-availability, responsive design in mind
- Commit to learning new technologies and building state of the art innovative solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of Salesforce experience
- Masters Degree
- 3+ years experience in software development
- 5+ years experience in Agile practices
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.