Salesforce Developer (Remote)
Irving, Texas, United States
60 182 $US - 109 838 $US
As a Salesforce Developer you will be involved in development projects which are supporting how we do business utilizing the Salesforce platform. The position requires development experience but will be a combination of administration work, support, and development activities. You should be detail oriented with an interest in the big picture.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Meeting with the project stakeholders to determine CRM needs and ability to support and inform project management
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs; problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Writing documents and supporting technical training
- Implement and document process improvements
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- Provide support as needed to Salesforce users
- Previous work experience with application and software development
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Proficient in Workflow, APEX code, APEX Triggers and Visual force Pages
- Experience with 3rd party applications (LinkedIn Sales navigator, 6Sense, Eloqua, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales and Service cloud and Community Cloud.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Must be able to define the system architecture landscape including identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of CRM principles including sales operations and support center best practices.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering preferred
- SFDC Administrator
- SFDC Application Architect
- SFDC Platform App Builder
- SFDC Platform Developer 1
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.