Salesforce QA /Software Systems Engineer
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
59 642 $US - 98 439 $US
Farm Credit Mid-America is a financial services cooperative serving financial needs of farmers and rural residents across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee for over a century. Our purpose is to secure the future of rural communities and agriculture - one home, one farm and one business at a time. We are passionate about serving the needs of our rural communities and creating positive customer experiences.
Farm Credit Mid-America is a great place to work! We have been named as a Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the past 10 years. At Farm Credit Mid-America we put our customers and team members at the heart of all we do.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: [[customString6]]
About Our Opportunity
Our Software Systems Engineer will be an enterprise software systems technical expert that works collaboratively with various team members in the administration, installation, configuration, customization and integration of association enterprise business applications (e.g. enterprise content management (ECM) systems, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, Intranet systems, Software deployment, Service delivery systems). Will serve as the escalation point of contact for enterprise software systems to aid in troubleshooting and problem resolution. This position will have the ability to create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and the knowledge to seek out appropriate internal and external resources when urgent problems arise to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
We are looking for a passionate technology professional with experience administering, testing, or developing in Salesforce. The primary function of this position will be to provide experience in Salesforce QA testing and administration within a financial organization.
How You Will Spend Your Time
- Work with development teams as a tester (manual and automated) to reproduce, analyze and debug issues for all projects and support tickets prior to a release into production.
- Work collaboratively with development teams and business partners who participate in user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Analyze test needs for user stories and develop test specifications or test cases.
- Create and maintain automated regression test case library
- Collaborate with the team to groom, support and understand stories for testability of COAs prior to release/sprint planning for development teams.
- Execute test cases manually (as needed) based on business requirements.
- Execute the automated testing activity as needed
- Set-up and facilitate QA related meetings, demos, and UAT sessions.
- Reviews and analyzes requirements to design a solution utilizing the lightning app builder, lightning components, the available declarative development tools, AppExchange apps, or a combination of these
- Communicates and builds strong relationships with end users, stakeholders, vendors and leadership
- Troubleshoots errors, overcome challenging roadblocks, or design creative solutions to solve challenging requests
- Develops documentation as necessary to support users
- Designs, documents, builds, tests and deploys alerts, reports, dashboards and workflows.
- Assists with ongoing system administration including security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields, etc.
- Assists with release evaluations including updating user guides and system documentation
- Manages ongoing support requests and administrative needs of the client
- Experience supporting Change Management, Data Migration, and Production Deployment processes and tools
- Experience in Salesforce as a QA or Administrator
- 2+ years' experience working with the Salesforce platform and ecosystem in any capacity
- Perform other responsibilities as required
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field; with at least one year experience supporting enterprise software applications; or a minimum of four years of direct experience in a software administration/software implementation role. Good project management skills, oral and written communication skills, and analytical skills necessary.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, and/or other Salesforce certifications
- Financial Services Cloud
- Ability to Configure and Deploy Community Cloud Solutions for Partners and External Customers
Experience and/or knowledge in the following area(s) is a plus; Database systems and data integration experience, MS SQL, IT Service Management software, Enterprise Content Management software.
Mental & Physical Requirements
- Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and give and receive information from customers, staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
- Use a computer and similar office technology and tools. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
- Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on technical subjects related to job.
- Travel via auto or commercial transportation to carry out essential responsibilities of the job.
- Successfully interact with and represent the organization to customers, staff, officers, board members, vendors, and/or the public at all levels.
- Provide sound technical advice to customers and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position.
- Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology, and methods.
- Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide, and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other related work activities.
Farm Credit Mid-America provides a competitive total rewards package to our team members. This includes an award winning 401(k) Plan. Our Health and Financial wellness benefits provide safety, security and peace of mind for you and your family. Here is only a highlight of what we provide our team members:
- Medical Insurance - Two consumer-driven health plans available paired with a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Dental - Our dental plan offers option of basic or comprehensive coverage.
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Two Savings Plans to plan for eligible healthcare expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health providers for you and your family.
- Income Protection - Short and Long-term Disability Insurance coverage.
- Retirement Savings - Team members have 401(k) savings options with an employer match.
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, sick, and holidays.
Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.
Farm Credit Mid-America