Salesforce Business Analysts are responsible for gathering requirements, business process analysis. Business Analysts are responsible for the management of complex multi-cloud CRM consulting projects. Business Analysts are responsible for performing end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle. Accountable for on-time, high-quality software project deliveries, including Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
Salesforce Business Analyst Salary
|USA||Junior||$105,100||$80 per hour|
|USA||Mid||$120,900||$105 per hour|
|USA||Senior||$137,000||$130 per hour|
|UK||Junior||£45,500||£500 per day|
|UK||Mid||£60,500||£600 per day|
|UK||Senior||£70,300||£700 per day|
Understand the business needs
One of the main responsibilities of a Salesforce Business Analyst is to understand the issues, ins, and outs of the business. He helps with the drafting of the specifications and participates in the framing of the Salesforce project.
He must understand how the company operates on a daily basis and its objectives in order to propose appropriate solutions.
His Salesforce management skills make it a valuable aid when developing new solutions.
Depending on the organization and size of the project team, the Business Analyst Salesforce can be more or less involved in implementing the solutions to be put in place. He is nonetheless one of the referents since he took part in the framing.
Analyze and report
Thanks to his good knowledge of data and tools, the Business Analyst identifies performance indicators (KPIs) and sends recommendations to management.
In Salesforce, he will have to configure reports and dashboards according to the needs of each user profile.
Prepare and facilitate the workshops
It conducts training workshops for administrators and end users. It supports users in using the new Salesforce features.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- Creating wireframe documents with information architecture
- Authoring requirements, definition and related documentation
- Experience working with creative and technical project teams
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Data and Management Architecture
- Bluefactory.io a Salesforce backup and restore solution: Bluefactory allows Salesforce business analysts to track configuration changes, code quality/audit and protect Salesforce from data loss.
- Sales Analytics for KPI analysis
- Salespulse to analyze and improve sales
- Salesforce reports and dashboards!
- Salesforce Project Manager
- Business & System Analyst
- Business Intelligence Manager